Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Fire Boar Year

It is that time of the year again, when I am well prepared for the new-year guests' FAQ and their favourite must-ask question: "when-are-you-going-to ... ...?" thank goodness none has asked me so far. I will be even more surprised if the question wasn't even asked for the remaining 14 days of Chinese New Year. Fingers crossed.

I suspect that my faithful readers of my blog have already given up on me since I seldom blog nowadays mainly due to the Taiwan-quake and Blogging Fatigue Syndrome. To those that still read my blog, I wish you all a splendid year ahead of you, and to those who still ask the "when-are-you-going-to" questions, give us a break. Oink!

2 comments:

Cytusm said...

Hey,I am still your faithful reader, wonder if yourself do read your blog often too. So, "when-are-you-going-to...." start work?, I meant. Happy CNY and Gong Xi Fatt Chai.

PenanGHite said...

Thanks for your support. Happy CNY and hope you don't get what you don't want.