Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Espanol X´mas Trip

Spanish X´mas. At a Hotel in Granada, figuring out how to use the Spanish orientated keyboard without the "@" key directly in sight! Wasted at least 5 minutes and equivalent of 50 Euro cents worth doing that. It is still pitched-dark outside, with subzero temperatures, althought it is already 745am. Today, another of those sit-in-coach-longer-than-sight-seeing adventure I have in front of me. No wonder my back constantly feels broken. Less than 2 minutes left for my precious Internet time left, and I have to go now. I have prying eyes at the back of me - half the populace of my coach are children. Adios.

1 comment:

hellfried said...

while you are traipsing through spain, we had a major internet outage in asia due to the taiwan earthquake yesterday afternoon. apparently underwater cables connecting us to the rest of the world were damaged by the 7.2 quake which left 2 taiwanese dead. everything is at snail pace and worse still a lot of sites are inaccessible. anyways my thoughts go out to those 2 that died and the family they left behind. what we are experiencing are small potatoes. read my blog for my thoughts on the whole incident.